Being able to compose a wine with different varieties of gapes takes a lot of experience.
We have created a special « cuvée » wine, which is made out of 3 vintages, each aged for 36 months in oak barrels.
The idea is to share with you the secrets of the wine making to obtain a unique blend between finesse and elegance.
You will learn to identify each wine selected by our winemaker and afterwards participate in the creation of the wine.
Live the experience !
1. Wine cellars visit
The Pavillon Bouachon opens for you its cellars where we age our wines in oak barrels and casks.
2. AOC Châteauneuf-du-Pape presentation
Highlight on the climate, soil composition, grape varieties from the Châteauneuf-du-Pape vineyards.
- Highlights of the wine-blending : visual, taste and olfactory aspects
- Tasting 3 different vintages
- 2 Blending tests from 3 different cuvées
- Tasting the blend of 3 different vintages : « Cuvée special edition » of Châteauneuf-du-Pape
Duration : 1,5 hours
Price : 45 € / person