Would you like to taste the cru wines of the Rhone Valley? We present you a unique tasting experience where you will compare the single-varietal wines (100% Syrah, 100% Viognier) with blends (Grenache Syrah, Grenache Syrah Mourvèdre). We will talk about different terroirs, soils, climates, and types of grapes – all of which contribute to the richness and diversity of our vineyards. Condrieu, Saint Joseph, Châteauneuf du Pape… Discover the beautiful selection of the cru wines from the northern and the southern Rhone in the company of our sommelier.
Programme & Dégustation
1.Wine cellars visit
The Pavillon Bouachon opens for you its cellars where we age our wines in oak barrels and casks .
2. AOC Rhône Valley presentation Highlight on the climate, soil composition, grape varieties from the Côtes du Rhône vineyards.
3. Wine-tasting - 5 great wine « cru »
- 1 Cru Châteauneuf-du-Pape white
- 1 Cru Condrieu white
- 1 Cru Saint Joseph red
- 1 Cru Châteauneuf-du-Pape red radition
- 1 Cru Châteauneuf-du-Pape red Réserve
Price: 45 € / person
Book your entrance